Sunday, October 14, 2012

An Old Favourite


My friend Seth sent me an email this morning, letting me know my favourite piece of art is being featured on his blog this morning as part of his Playing Favourites series. What's comical is that every time I submit something for one of his series, I totally forget what I've sent until it pops up. I am always just as surprised as everyone else. *grins*

So what was my favourite piece? Click here to find out!

It's a blustery, wet day here on the west coast of Canada. I am heading out on a really cool adventure with a friend. I'll post about it tomorrow! (That is if I don't get blown back to Oz!)

1 comment:

Seth said...

Your choice of favorite from your work is also one of mine! Thanks for sharing it -- even if you didn't remember doing so :-)