Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tattered Edge Yahoo Group


Just a friendly reminder to anyone who wants to stay "in the know" about where and when I will be offering classes to come join my low volume email list Tattered Edge. Not only will you get announcements about upcoming classes so you can register early and get a seat, but you can also view class samples in the photos section. (And who knows? Maybe you will win some goodies in the near future!!)

You can join either by clicking on the link above or the purple Tattered Edge Yahoo button on the sidebar to the right. Your membership will be approved-I have just set for approval to keep spammers out, because who need that?!

See you there!!

2 comments:

etre-soi said...

I've been reading your blog that I found lovely and at the same time I wish you a happy international woman day :)

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

THanks, you too! :)