Sunday, November 06, 2011

Catch Up Post


 I have a new free desktop wallpaper for November for you to download if you like. I know this is a bit late, but it couldn't be helped!

Just click on it to get the full sized image and then right click on it and choose "set as background" and you're all set! Enjoy! This photo was taken at Stanley Park yesterday. I loved how the Japanese Maple leaves were in varying states of decay. Nature so beautifully illustrates the end of the life cycle at this time of year.


Seth Apter gave me the head's up that I'm one of the artist being featured today in his Technique & Tools series. Pop on over and have a peek to see what technique or tool I cannot live without! Seth shares a new post in this series every Sunday, so be sure and visit every week!

In other news, I spent the lion's share (pun intended for those who get it) of the day yesterday at Grey Cup volunteer training. The 99th Grey Cup is being hosted in our fair city. For those of you in the US, it's like your Superbowl, but without the wacky commercials and wardrobe malfunctions. *grins* I will post more about this tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Love that you are volunteering for the Grey Cup -- and if the Lions are indeed playing? Even sweeter!

Susan said...

Thanks for the lovely picture!

Carol Browne said...

I love that calendar! Beautiful!