Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Remains of the Day: 2011 Journal

Okay! I finally have a new Flip video to share with you of my 2011 Remains of the Day journal. It's taken me all year, working on it in fits and starts to get it completed, but I was perfectly okay with that.

As I was uploading this video, I realized there's a ton of ROD journal videos on Youtube now. I find that really amusing because I was the first person in Mary Ann Moss' class to create one and now everyone's doing it. Apparently I have brilliant ideas every now and again!

Anyway, without further ado, here's the latest ROD in my personal collection!


If you would like to see the videos of my other ROD journals, you can find them on my Youtube channel here.

5 comments:

Kate Robertson said...

Wonderful journal, these are always so much fun to look at.

di said...

Love your journal - I have lots of pages done - but have not put the journal together yet!

Luna said...

Loved watching this! You have such a beautiful voice! Love the vlog! xoxo

Carin Winkelman said...

A beautiful journal. Thanks for sharing.

Photocat said...

Very nice book and video. How wonderful to have worked a swap item in it aswel. You certainly put in a lot of bits and bobs. How lucky we are to gather and save things!