Saturday, October 15, 2005

Free Learning

I don't know how many of you know about Heartsart, but it's an online radio program that focuses on altered art. They have a wonderful archive of past programs and you can listen to them through your computer. I like to tune in while I am working on art. I get to listen and learn while I am creating. It's a good way to multi task!

If you are listening to interviews while they are actually on for the very first time, you can call in tool free in North America and ask your favourite artist questions. Who do they interview? Well people like Sally Jean Alexander, Claudine Hellmuth, Lynn Whipple, Linda & Opie O'Brien, Leslie Reily, LK Ludwig and so on! So much great information all in one place and it's FREE!

You can visit Heartsart by clicking here. Don't forget to sign up for their newsletter which will let you know about upcoming shows! Enjoy!

No comments: