Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Last Post Today!

WOW! I am a posting maniac today! Okay I just went on my daily blog crawl and I am inspired by Denise to create an "I Am" list today. Here goes:

I am a 34 year old, finally figuring out how to be comfortable in my own skin, coming into my own, creative artistic soul through and through, proud mother of one, commited and loving wife.

I am a writer, arm chair mountaineer, crank the music up in the car and belt it out songstress. I am a fierce protector of treasured friends, a spiritual seeker, a soft heart who feels the world's pain.

I am a paper monger, a button gatherer, a movie addict, a fly in the face of danger adventurer. I will laugh when my world is coming apart at the seams because it beats the heck out of crying and ultimately, I am determined to live a life uncommon, each and every day.

No comments: