Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dandy Candy Swap!!

I have decided I am hosting a new swap here on my blog. I was sitting here thinking that it would be so nice to have a special candy dish with lovely little wrapped candies in it in my "studio". Imagine how wonderful it would be any time you were working and needed a little pick-me-up to simply reach into a pretty dish and choose something yummy. Doesn't that just make you want to smile? Besides, I think it would really help with inspiration! *grin*

So...that said here's the info:

Each participant will be matched with a partner. You will send your partner a pretty candy dish (no plastic please!) and a nice selection of sweets to go in it. Please choose candies that are individually wrapped or hard candies that can sit in an open dish-nothing that will melt or go stale.

I will be sending each participant a short questionnarie to fill in so their partner will know their address and likes and dislikes. (I am doing this so your partner will know if you have allergies or anything you particularily don't like.)

Please package your goodies carefully, in a box, with bubble wrap to ensure it will arrive safe and sound. Your parcel should be in the post no later than July 15th. Please sign up only if you can meet this deadline. Of course it goes without saying that everyone will send only what they themselves would be pleased to receive.

To sign up, please email me at: tatterededge at shaw dot ca
I will take sign-ups till June 10th. Everyone is welcome!!

3 comments:

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Yah! This is after AFF, I'm IN!

dogfaeriex5 said...

yeah, me also!!!
sounds fun!
i hope i got the correct email address down?

dogfaeriex5 said...

i emailed you at tatterededge@shaw.ca..is this right??my friend oncrabapple did the same..we really want to be in this ..i tried to go through you blog to find it just to make sure i had it right...