Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday

Okay so this is a completely random photo I took, but doesn't nature provide the most beautiful symmetry? This was taken at one of the gardens at Stanley Park.

So much going on here in the next few days. We are having a BBQ (Oh pardon me, a "cook-out"!) on Monday. My son is about to go back to school for his final year and Indy starts obiedience classes on Tuesday and I am in the middle of wrapping up a couple of projects I've been working on, writing an article and booking classes for the fall. Farewell summer vacation!

It's been alot cooler here the past week. We've had rain and I actually had to turn the heat on yesterday to take the chill out of the house. I am pretty happy about it being cooler-I hate the heat-I don't cope with it well and never have. I am more than ready for Autumn.

I am watching my mailbox like a hawk-Kelly Rae's new book, Taking Flight is on its way. I pre-ordered my copy so it comes with some extra goodies. I can't wait to see it! I am sure it's going to be fantastic!

Have a good long weekend everyone!

1 comment:

kompoStella said...

isn't beauty even more beautiful when it's random? great shot, thanks for sharing.
glad i found your blog out there... especially like the flowery-stary-butterfly doodle design :-)