Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Many, Many Moos!

I've been busy sorting and packaging up MOOS for the exchange I am hosting. These are some that I have added to my collection. From L to R: Kim Logan,Laura Goodnaugh Jones, Maija Lepore, Yvonne Kirk, Lisa Ryder, Jamie Sells, Michelle Geller, Denise Lombardozzi, Amy Huff, Cynjon Noah, Dawn Supina, Robyn Coburn, Deb Trotter, Donia Nance and Cyndy Eng-Dinsel.


The MOOS are all packaged up and ready to head out the door. They'll be delivered all over the world-Canada, the US, Australia, the UK and New Zealand! Thanks to everyone who participated and made this so much fun.

As much as I enjoyed having the summer off and doing nothing but whatever I felt like doing, it looks like I am back to work now. I am busy booking classes for the fall and writing an article. It's taken me a couple of days to switch my brain back into work mode. You know how that goes! I am happy to do it though-it means my favourite time of year, Autumn is not far off! I cannot wait! For me, Autumn is such a joyous time. My spirit feels lighter and it's so beautiful here on the west coast of Canada.

If you haven't already checked it out, visit the Altered Page for the 2008 version of The Pulse. Question #2 is about collections and mine is up today!

3 comments:

m i c h e l l e said...

Oh my they're all so gorgeous! I'm SO excited to be a part of this and can't wait to get my package! Thanks again Lelainia! YOU ROCK!

Raven's Rest Studio, Jennifer Conway said...

Oh! Your BUTTONS!!! You weren't kidding when you said you had jars and jars! Don't you just love to sort through a new bag of mixed buttons fresh from the thrift store?

Jamie said...

I love my Moos! Thanks again for hosting this swap.