Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hello Again, Hello!

Gather 'round everybody! The interview I did last week with SHAW in my studio and on location in Vancouver (with Penelope, Nancy, Jennifer, Angela, Tammy & Joy) will be airing on The Express on Wednesday, October 8th at 6:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
I have no idea how this turned out, as it was a taped segment, rather than live TV like I did when I went on Breakfast Television back in January. The difference between doing taped vs. live tv is huge! Anyway, I hope it came out well and I'll be watching. If your local, I hope you will be too!
Set your VCRs And DVRs!!

2 comments:

arlene said...

How exciting! I wonder if it will air here in Alberta? Can you post the link or the video?

xo arlene

Anonymous said...

I wish I could see it. It's so dang exciting.