Friday, July 13, 2012

Who Let The Dogs Out?!

Okay, so I promise this is not the blog that's gone to the dogs, (okay maybe just a little...) however, my goddogs, Otis & Dexter demand equal time.

Yesterday, my best friend Lisa called me from Montreal to ask if I could pick her boys up from the dog spa where they were having a little vacation. In between the time I went and got them and when we needed to drive out to the airport to get Lisa and her husband, there was a doggiepalooza in my back yard.


The light was perfect to get some shots of Otis and Dex, so I grabbed my camera.


Dex is a yellow Lab and Indy's little brother. (Same parents, next litter.)


Otis is a rescue. He joined the family in February. He's a chihuahua/terrier cross. I always say he looks like a little orange Toto.



Lisa said it's hard to get good photos of Otis. I believe her-the little guy sure moves quickly! I'm pretty pleased I could capture some decent shots for her though, thanks to the sports setting on my camera. When it comes to shooting animal photos, I swear by it.

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

They are adorable! They all look so happy.